1. Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
If you are only browsing this Site or using the search function, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. This Site automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page(s) requested.
We may collect, use and/or disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- (a) to provide and improve our services;
- (b) to facilitate your access and/or use of the Site, the transactions between us and you and the activities organised by us or our partners which you participate or intend to participate in;
- (c) to maintain and upkeep of event participants’ records and data and/or to administer your participation in events;
- (d) to allow us to interact with you via social media platforms;
- (e) to send marketing communications relating to any events or activities organised, managed, hosted or promoted by us and/or our partners;
- (f) to perform market, demographic or trend analysis/survey for research and marketing purposes;
- (g) for data aggregation and analytics;
- (h) for billing and verification purposes;
- (i) to contact you regarding any complaints, feedback, queries or requests;
- (j) handling any issues which have come to our attention;
- (k) to facilitate investigations into any suspicious or illegal activity on the Site;
- (l) for internal administrative and management purposes;
- (m) where required by any act, statute, law, or regulation, or by the order of a government authority or a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction;
- (n) any purposes exempted under the applicable laws;
- (o) such other purposes consented by you for which your personal information is collected; and
- (p) any other purpose reasonably related to the aforesaid.
We may share your personal information with our partners who are collaborating with us in the organisation, management, hosting or promotion of events. By providing your personal information to us, you agree that such partners may also collect, use and/or disclose your personal information for the purposes set out above.
We may also disclose your personal information to our partners (in what instances do we need to disclose info to such partners) whom we have engaged to provide our services, to maintain this Site or to protect the security or integrity of this Site and our databases. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that such partners do not use your personal information for a purpose other than the purposes for which the personal information were originally given.
3. Web Beacons
In limited circumstances we also may use web beacons to collect anonymous, non-personal information about your use of our Site, and your use of emails, special promotions or newsletters we send to you. Web beacons (also known as pixel tags) are tiny graphic image files imbedded in a web page or email that provide a presence on the web page or email and send back to its home server information from your browser. The information collected by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using the Site, or opening our emails, and for what purposes.
5. Changing or Deleting Your Information
Please contact us at [email address] if you wish to modify any information provided to us.
6. Security of Your Personal Information
Where appropriate, we use available technology to protect the security of communications made through the Site. However, as no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you transmit such information at your own risk. We do not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transaction and other communications made through the Site.
Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite our best efforts, we make no warranties that the Site is free of viruses or other unauthorised software.
You should take appropriate steps to keep your information, software and equipment secure. This includes clearing your Internet browser cookies and cache before and after using any services on the Site.
7. Third Party Websites
8. Applicable Law
Effective Date: 1st March 2021