BUSINESS EMPOWERMENT CIRCLE (BEC) 2021
THE SUCCESSFUL KINGDOM ENTREPRENEUR
When it comes to being a business owner or a professional executive in the marketplace, you can be driven or led by a variety of things. Most are driven by profits, accolades, power, passion, or freedom and flexibility, but the Bible shows us that to experience God’s best, we should be driven by the Kingdom of God and led by the Spirit of God.
As a Kingdom entrepreneur, your entrepreneurship should be motivated by seeing an increase of the Kingdom of God on Earth, and it is propelled forward by seeking first the Kingdom of God. The Creator of the Universe, the only One who sees all and knows all is interested in partnering with you in your work. He desires to create with you, guide you, provide for you, and draw you (and others in your sphere of influence) closer to Him.
When you are a Kingdom driven entrepreneur, it is certainly not business as usual. Your business is fully yielded to God (CEO and business partner) and led by the Holy Spirit (Chief Operating Officer). You allow Jesus to be Lord of your entrepreneurial journey. You align with God’s dream for your enterprise and seek His heart for the people you serve through your business and cross paths with in the marketplace.
This module focuses on your role as a Kingdom entrepreneur, beginning with who you are and what is your calling in the marketplace. It then examines your leadership role and what it takes to be successful.
Discussion Topics for 2021:
1) Who is a Christian Entrepreneur?
2) What is my Calling in the Marketplace
3) Kingdom Leadership in the Marketplace
4) Effective Engagement (Part 1) – Defining Our Communication
5) Effective Engagement (Part 2) – Defining Our Responses
6) Importance of Building Trust in Business
7) Discerning Whom You Can Trust
8) What are my Ethics In The Marketplace
9) Living Strategically
Once you have made a decision to be Kingdom driven, you simply will not be able to imagine doing business without partnering with the presence of an awesome and limitless God. You may not always understand the instructions He gives you, but submitting yourself to Him will not only bring you success, but will benefit those around you who you are called to impact.
Registration closes 31 December 2020.
* Note: These materials are prepared for discussion at the Business Empowerment Circle sessions organized by GBN and are for personal use only. They are not to be reproduced without the permission of GBN. Copyright © GBN.